Thursday, October 13, 2011

You are my Happiness...






















If you are going away from me my beloved
Dont come back to me .
Its quite not possible that
i wont turn back to you.
So you promise to me,
dont call onto me,

Even if you see me
in your way some where.
keep me out of your sight,
and dont make eye contact.

Even if you look at me by mistake.
Dont bring tears into your eyes,
though u have seperated me from your heart,
dont make me fall down in your eyes, 

You prayed, i should get all happiness. You are my happiness,
Why dont i have u then,
you took swear off me
i should not be sad,
you teach me how to smile again,
you told me not to think of you,
dont come into my dreams then.....


If you are going away from me my beloved
Dont come back to me.... :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment